Inspired by 6 Ways to Feel the Love for Valentine’s Day
1. A Rose Cocktail Check out this pretty (and perfect for Valentine’s Day) drink recipe from DesignSponge.
2. A Lavender Candle Light it up! Lavender essential oils are commonly used in aromatherapy to lift the mood and to reduce stress.
3. Amethyst Jewlery Accessories can have an amplifying effect on your creative energy. Minerals are recognized by many for their beauty and health benefits, and violet stones like amethyst are often linked to inspiration and imagination.
4. A Sequined Wall Transforming your environment into a blissful sanctuary is paramount to achieving harmony and balance. Try adding a reflective surface—like shimmery wallpaper or a collection of mirrors.
5. Pink Décor Pink’s color vibration is said to be the most powerful for sending love to another person—add good vibes to your space with a cozy throw.
6. Sparkly Nail Lacquer It’s indisputable—Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to treat yourself! Get (or give yourself) a manicure with a cosmic polish like the aptly named Light My Fire.